Position: Operations Assistant: Full-Time
Location: Annapolis, MD
We are seeking an entry-level Operations Assistant to support the daily operations of our U.S. based office and staff. This position is currently open and we are looking to fill it as soon as possible. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
General Admin Support
- Provide operational and event planning support for trade shows
- Assist in receiving, checking-in, counting, of Nepal in-bound shipments
- Write and update procedures of office tasks
- Manage and update quarterly planners
- Maintain office organization; label containers; sort, value, & price overstock, etc.
- Fair Trade Federation Liaison
- Manage Aid Through Trade Foundation
Basic Accounting Related Support
- Manage accounts receivable, run aging reports, liaison with past due accounts
- Generate & submit to accountant monthly commissions & reconciled expense reports
- Receive and deposit checks; reconcile payment discrepancies; collect, sort mail daily
Sales Channel Management
- Manage, monitor, update online sales channels daily; Amazon, Ebay
- Create listings, research value, to liquidate dated office equipment
- Answer phones, solve customer inquiries and provide excellent customer support
- Call customers, collect missing order or payment information, inform of trade show dates, etc.
- Process customer returns and exchanges within our retail management system
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a great phone presence
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs.
Required Education: High school or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
To apply: Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your name and “Operations Assistant” in the subject line. Screening and selection will be ongoing until position is filled.
Aid Through Trade is an equal opportunity employer.