Position: Account Manager
Location: Annapolis, MDPosition Description:
We are seeking an experienced customer support and sales professional to manage our in-house wholesale accounts, provide exceptional customer service and support the daily operations of our U.S. based office and staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage current wholesale customer accounts including but not limited to; following up with current customers for reorders, keeping customer information up to date in our CRM database, collecting payment, providing excellent customer service through exceptional product knowledge
- Manage independent sales reps
- Identify new showrooms and trade shows for our jewelry lines
- Represent Aid Through Trade at annual trade shows (we currently attend trade shows in NYC)
- Manage our annual Open House and Sample Sale in Annapolis
- Compose sales reports and present to team
- Responsible for identification of potential new wholesale customers, contacting them, sending sample mailings and following up to obtain orders.
- General office support in any way needed that helps the office function optimally. This includes but is not limited to coordinating tradeshow logistics, packing and unpacking for trade shows, setting up trade show booths, admin support, answering phones, and checking in shipments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
- Innovative, creative problem solver, motivated and persistent
- Customer focused- able to create and maintain relationships over the phone with customers
- A true team player
- BA or BS in business, marketing, or similar degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience and customer support strongly preferred
- References required
To apply: Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “In-House Account Manager” in the subject line. Screening and selection will be ongoing until position is filled.
Aid Through Trade is an equal opportunity employer.