Sales and Customer Service Coordinator
Position: Sales and Customer Service Coordinator: Full-Time
Calling all change makers. Apply to join our close-knit team of innovative and creative problem solvers, committed to socially responsible business practices. Entrepreneurial spirit required, positive attitude a must.
Outstanding customer support and sales professional needed to manage hundreds of in-house wholesale accounts, develop new business, and support daily operations and staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage current wholesale customer accounts, boutiques, gift shops, and museum shops; contact customers for reorders; keep CRM database meticulously up-to-date; receive payments.
- New business development: identify wholesale prospects, contact them, send sample mailings, and follow up to close an order
- Represent company at trade shows (we currently attend shows in NY); propose new showrooms and trade shows
- Manage independent sales reps (US & international)
- Provide excellent customer service through exceptional product and company knowledge
- Create sales reports and present to Marketing Director
- Coordinate our annual Open House and Sample Sale in Annapolis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Innovative, creative problem solver with a persevering positive attitude
- Love of building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Ability to stay focused in a constantly changing environment
- Always follows through for customers and coworkers; true team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in CRM like software
- Trade shows require standing nine or more hours a day, and the set up, break down, & packing of the booth.
- BA or BS in business, marketing, or similar degree
- 2+ years of sales experience and customer support strongly preferred
- References required
Compensation: Salary, Paid Time Off, Retirement Account
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter, and your answers to the following three questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and job title in the subject line.
- Tell us about a time when you worked with a dissatisfied customer.
- What are three of your life goals?
- Describe your ideal work environment.
Screening and selection will begin July 10 and continue until position is filled.
Aid Through Trade is an equal opportunity employer.